[The seminar provides delegates with the knowledge required to find better answers to questions such as:]
• How is business strategies developed?
• How does financial management support strategic development?
• What is the exact nature and scope of the business problems to be analysed?
• Which specific variables, relationships, and trends are likely to be helpful in analysing problems?
• Are there possible ways to obtain quick ‘ballpark’ estimates of likely outcomes of decisions?
• How precise an answer is necessary with regard to problem-solving and decision-making?
• How reliable are available financial data, and how is uncertainty and risk likely to impact on the outcomes of decisions?
[CFM] certificate of completion will be awarded to class members who attend at least 80% of the 100 training hours are granted by the Management Development Institute through the College of Business Administration at Missouri State University. Recognized by the US Department.
[Financial Management:] Principles and Applications Plus NEW MyFinanceLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 12/E
Sheridan J Titman, University of Texas at Austin
John D. Martin, Baylor University
Arthur J. Keown, Virginia Polytechnic Instit. and State University